Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thoughts

My birthday is 3 weeks from tomorrow. I'll be out of town, with very special loved ones. I'm looking quite forward to some time out of the city, and to seeing them. Another year has passed, a new one lays before me. I sit here and wonder what it will bring us all. I've changed so much over the years, achieved things I'd never dreamed of. I've grown from a young, new Domina working under someone in a house, to the strong, confident, Independent Mistress I am today. I plan for more and better in the time yet to come. I have wonderful friends who I value and love to enjoy it with me all the way. I've met so many wonderful people, and am eager to meet many more. My upcoming birthday has made me realize just how fortunate I really am. To do what I love, not many people have that pleasure. So, yes, a little reflection tonight, on what I have, and what I've built, on how much more I have to learn, and how good life really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment