Sunday, July 12, 2009

Comedy

I love my job. Really, I do. But once in a while, I get some calls that are just pure comedic gold. Weird requests, or just odd comments. I've decided to share a few with you.

A client called both E and me, asking for alift and carry session, which neither of us offer. What he really wanted what a solid hour of us piggybacking him. I'm sorry, but I'm 5'9", 130. I can't piggyback a 200 lb man for an hour.

Another requested I stab him with diabetic lancets. Um...no.

One called asking for a smell foot session. All fine and good, but when I said I would need advance notice for that he responded, "Are you really that clean?" Yes, I am. Sorry, but I do enjoy a shower.

One man used to constantly call my old dungeon asking for hairy mistresses, no matter how many times we told him that wasn't going to be something he'd find.

Ahhh, I love my job. Especially when it can make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment