Monday, April 5, 2010

Scottish Lad's Review

It is very uncommon for me to write a review of a session as I often feel unfulfilled and disappointed by Mistresses who show little invention. Many of their sessions are very predictable in their format.
 However, I must admit the same could not be said of Mistress Jordan Jones, I spent slightly less than two hours in her company but it was two hours I will always treasure. 
 Given that I was making the very long trip to New York from a remote part of Scotland I wanted to be sure that I selected the right ladies to make my visit worthwhile. My reasons for choosing Mistress Jordan Jones from the plethora of Mistresses in New York were actually very straightforward, I wanted a young dominatrix who could provide a mixture of corporal punishment with foot worship and who was acquainted with Mistress Wynter.
 I attended Mistress Wynter’s dungeon on a cold snowy evening. For a solid hour Mistress Wynter delivered an expert canning. I was completely obedient by the time Mistress Jordan Jones entered the room. Although I had seen pictures of her I was completely unprepared for just how staggeringly attractive she is (and I mean that in all honesty). To her great credit she immediately put me at ease, I quickly formed a bond with her. However, when she told me to drop to my knees and worship her feet I immediately complied. Over the decades it has been my good fortune to have massaged and worshiped the feet of a countless number of ladies and I reckon I know perfection when I see it. Her feet are soft, the shape beautifully rounded at the toes and her ankles are unblemished from the gripping marks of tight shoes. As I write this it brings back that memory and I feel my heart begin to pound.
 After some twenty minutes I was ordered to position myself upon the whipping bench (the same bench Mistress Wynter had earlier caned me on). I did so as Mistress Jordan Jones picked up her first instrument of torture, a multi tailed lash. I felt its instant bite across my tortured bottom. She then proceeded to soundly chastise me using a variety of wicked lashes each with their own characteristic sting. After forty minutes or so, she told me she was going to fetch something and left the room. At first I welcomed the opportunity to try and compose myself again but then simply wanted her to return and continue to satisfy my desire for further torment. When she returned I was told to stay still and then I left freezing cold ice being applied to my burningly hot bottom. The coldness of the ice took my breath away and I felt a steam of water run down my thighs as the heat from my bottom melted the ice. It was then that I experienced the intense pain of a thick leather paddle being applied on my wet bottom. I moaned out loud but as with any good dominatrix she continued to wield the paddle with force. During the session I was aware that she was a perfectionist and strove for accuracy with each stroke. For the final part of my punishment she resorted to the lash again.
In writing this I find that words can not express my appreciation for the session I had with her. I know she attends events in New York and I feel incredibly envious of any male who should be lucky enough to attend one of these events in her company. 
 I do hope that I return to New York in the future, and once again can spend time with her, that for me would be heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment