Monday, December 28, 2009

Shot for 2 New Sites

I've been busy, busy, busy!

This past week, I've been all over shooting new content. On Monday, I was defying all laws of science with the amazing people of www.giantesszone.com as I shrank poor Gary with my ray-gun. It was so much fun to shoot, I can't imagine what it's going to look like once all the effects are added.

Yesterday, I was in Baltimore, MD with Lexi Sindel shooting for her ridiculously hot site, www.meangirlsclub.com We shot SO many hot scenes! Caning, spitting, flogging, strap-on and tons more! I can NOT wait to see these all finished.

I've had so much fun this week, it's not even fair, and in the next few weeks, I've got some crazy stuff planned. I'm so psyched about it, I bet you all can't wait either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment