Saturday, September 5, 2009

Changes

Not just the ones Bowie sings of. The last month or so has been very hectic in my world. It's brought about unexpected change, some more welcome than others. Change is a part of life, and without change we do not grow. Change is evolution. I'm sessioning in a new space now, and I'm delighted about the opportunity. So, those of you who were seeing me in my old space, please contact me, as things have changed just a touch. I will be available more often, but by appointment only, a day in advance. No more same day sessions. The new space I'm renting out of is gorgeous, and incredibly well equipped. I will be able to do many, many more evil little things to you! Best of all, this space has a shower. I'm very excited about the future and the prospects this particular change has laid out.

I look forward to seeing you all soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment